Challenged by Julie from Most Wanted I created a moodboard with a selection of summer indoor/outdoor accessories from both high street and designer shops. All 10 of them for under £50 together!
The mix contains accessories from various shops, ranging from IKEA to Philippe Starck and Alessi. This just shows that with a bit of looking around (and helpful sale season!) we can add a bit of spark to any room, and on a tiny budget!
This set is designed to work perfectly for the summertime, and can be used both indoors, as well as for outdoor entertaining. Fresh and colourful!
Including, from the top:
– IKEA Superfin glass tealight holders, £0.39
– Argos Mimosa Cushion – Cream, £6.99
– Dwell Organic tubular vase, £13.95
– Homebase Mini Dried Bundles, £3.99
– Koziol, Bird napkin ring, £3.60
– Lux by Starck, Set of 6 Squares plates , £3.90
– Lux by Starck, Set of 10 Big cups, £2.70
– Cath Kidston, Spray Flowers Salt and Pepper Shakers, £3.50
– IKEA Legym 2-piece salad servers set, £0.99
– Ti – Coffee cup and saucer, Sentou Edition, £5.70
I hope that inspires you to hunt for other summer bargains!