OK – so I’m finally back from my day of window-shopping (well, not exactly – I actually bought some side plates, two books on design and color, and hand cream!). First, let me share with you the furniture side of my IKEA findings.
– a space-saving solution for small kitchens. Also, table top is bought separately so one can get a bigger one if space permits:
– one of the more stylish double desks I have seen on the high street (and it is not easy to find a desk for two…)
– an interesting dining table ‘for surfers’ as my husband called it :). Not sure what the name is though…
– …and that’s how the Bernhard chair looks in reality – was very comfy as well!
– nice idea for kitchen fronts – in wide-and-glossy units-dominated kitchens, this vertical beech set provides a welcome change:
– Now the tricky part – what the hell is this wallpaper / material on the wall? I thought I’ll find it in the online catalogue but there are no matches to ‘wallpaper’ and I am pretty sure it is one, as it reflected light when photographed with flash. Really pretty French country style, with roses and birds… anyone knows?? I attach a magnified view of the design as well. HELP! I see it in my mother’s bedroom and I need it desperately and why oh why have I not asked anyone of the staff?!
– …and finally to lamps / shades. I have chosen three of the new designs that seemed most interesting:
That’s it for now. To follow – some nice fabrics I found, as well as a few finds from another shop 🙂
2 thoughts on “New season in IKEA Part 2”
To ikea ma też tapety ? Jeszcze raz powtórzę, ciekawe są te kolorowe lampy stołowe 🙂
Kasia ( kasiorek)
No wlasnie chyba nie ma 😦 ale jak to nie tapeta to co?? Nie chce mi sie wierzyc ze uzyliby nie wlasnego produktu do wystawki, wiec to musi byc ikeowskie… przejrze jeszcze raz materialy, moze cos znajde…